Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

XAT Bot Source(Well Documented)

Discussion in 'PC General' started by 3nvisi0n, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. 3nvisi0n

3nvisi0n The R3v0lu710n Super-Mod

Hello everyone, since another member asked about creating XAT Bots I figured I would publicly release a basic XAT bot. There are no fancy features, nothing special about this bot, but it is well documented, code is well formatted, and should be fairly easy to extend for anyone who wants to build their own bot, and knows PHP. It is intended to be run in CLI(see my other tutorial, but can be run in a browser too)

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/HqCA2CLP

Raw Link: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=HqCA2CLP

EDIT:
    How to fix [​IMG]
    socket_create() being a default PHP function does come with PHP but it must be enabled in your php.ini file, so if you are getting that error you need to find the line containing
    ";extension=php_sockets.dll"
    and remove the ; to uncomment it, that way it knows to look for and load the socket library.
    If you do not have a php.ini you likely have a php.ini-development, rename that file to just php.ini and do the above.
    You may also have to uncomment '; extension_dir = "ext" ' which tells it to look in the default ext dir. WIth those uncommented PHP should find the libary and load it up.

EDIT2:
    Added some stuff I forgot like kick() ban() member() etc.
    Also added the !google and !youtube commands
    2 people like this.
  2. dns

dns Active Member Admin

Very nice contribution and appreciated to the max envy. Thank you for sharing this! +1
  3. Nuke547

Nuke547 Junior Member Member

nice post, seems interesting.
    its good that you described what sections go where
  4. cheatss

cheatss Junior Member Member

i dont know anything about a xat bot so how do i run the bot ?
  5. Brandon

Brandon Programmer Moderator

Thanks envy :) i thank you on releaseing the codeing to the public
  6. Iceman

Iceman New Member Member

Yo how do i run this? im trying to learn how to put the stuff i need in there but i need to knkow how to run it...
  7. 3nvisi0n

If you don't know how to run PHP code then this bot isn't for you start with something simpler until you know PHP. Besides if you don't know then this bot will really disappoint you it hardly does anything it is there for you to build from not to be a bot for you to actually run.
  8. Iceman

Iceman New Member Member

Ok well i just want a bot for my chat so it more organized and shit and once i get it to do normal stuff i can add on from there. but i just need a couple questions answered thats all..
  9. Jok3r

Jok3r MC-Admin/Summoner Member

Envy If you have the following:
    Time
    Inspiration
    VB.NET knowledge

Then read forward...

I'd like for you to post a tutorial on how to make a trainer in Visual Basics 2010, Easy and step by step...
    Also Make a demo program if you could cause you may have to build one to ensure yourself that your method works...
    So if you could that'd be great, only do it if you have the requirements!:ninja:

:killzone:
  10. Iceman

Iceman New Member Member

How do i run the script though?
  11. 3nvisi0n

12. dns

dns Active Member Admin

Envy do you know of any decent free/cheap web hosts who don't mind people running these sort of bot scripts on their servers?
  13. 3nvisi0n

No I don't. Most free hosts will at the least not allow you to adjust set_time_limit thus preventing the bot from running for any length of time. Others will completely disable sockets (necessary for the bot to work) I've not come across a free host that you could run a bot on. Although I do not look much anymore either.
  14. Anon

Anon Junior Member Member

Free Webhosting !!!!!

Here are a list of webhosting websites you can use
    x10hosting.com
    000webhost.com
    fileave.com
    en.altervista.com
    [LIST OF HOSTING SITES]
    DOT.TK [Free]
    godaddy.com
    hostgator.com
    dreamhost.com <-- Free trial
    1 person likes this.
  15. 3nvisi0n

yea...most of those are a no. Like I said most free hosts including 000 and x10 do not allow the bots to be run because they disable various features/run php in safe mode. Try out the hosts before you announce the bot can be used on them. As for the paid stuff godaddy it should, and host gator, I currently run the main bots on dreamhost so that works for sure(contact me if you want some good coupon codes(dreamhost lets us create coupons with various discounts and features as their referral program.)
  16. Sh0tGuN2197

Sh0tGuN2197 *Shotty* Super-Mod

Me and That One Kyle are thinking about having members at hax4wii donate so we can get advanced hosting which puts us on hostgator. If we do get it, I would be happy to let you run them on it.
  17. 3nvisi0n

Well Ive had several VPS offers, shared hosting is out of the question(hostgator) and I'm not putting it on my other VPSs(1bot per vps) The problem with dreamhost is they limit the number of processes i can run(around 20 is my limit) hostgator would likely do the same, bluehost might not(I highly recommend bluehost.com by the way)
  18. megavids

megavids New Member Member

uh

well it keeps making errors for me. strange :/
  19. dns

dns Active Member Admin

Although these may not be suitable for usage with this bot, they can be useful with other purposes. Maybe we should compile an even larger list of free hosts with their capabilities and proposed usages in a separate thread?

What are you guys going to do when the Wii fades out and your website's name is hax4wii? Lol.
  20. eazye4life

eazye4life New Member Member

thanks for the helpful info
  21. Kid

Kid New Member Member

NICE

Pretty awesome I will use this sooner or later thanks man
  22. dns

dns Active Member Admin

Yep it was very generous of envy to provide this source code to everyone. He built this himself and knew people would create competition for his bot services but still gave it to us anyways. This is the type of thing I love to see here and once again, thank you envy.
  23. na893

na893 Junior Member Member

Thanks 3n i am a big fan of your bots, You are an amazing php coder!
  24. Justin

Justin New Member Member

Awesome. Great Job. :D
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.