Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

Xat Background Template

Discussion in 'Tools & Software' started by 3nvisi0n, Jun 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. 3nvisi0n

3nvisi0n The R3v0lu710n Super-Mod

2. dns

dns Active Member Admin

Just want to remind everyone who makes any chat backgrounds using ANY template, always remember to compensate or put into consideration that if there is a secondary group added or the user isn't registered there will be difference with the tabs under chatbox and/or user list. Also, making glow or anything around the smilies can be a bad idea as some people use different smilies than the defaults.
    1 person likes this.
  3. 3nvisi0n

3nvisi0n The R3v0lu710n Super-Mod

Indeed, DNS is right, I left the chat tabs out for a reason, as for the smiles well this was made before gline but after (tickle) as you can see. However Gline does not pose a huge problem to the smiles I used squares to compensate the smiles for the most part are relatively the same size.(obvious exceptions)

The one area you'd want to watch to is the userbox, the 3 tabs beneath may be only two(in which case they stretch a bit more)
  4. Nuke547

Nuke547 Junior Member Member

That template itself looks pretty cool alone for a template. nice job envision
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.