Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

What is up newhax

Discussion in 'Intro's & Absences' started by Xtermination, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. Xtermination

Xtermination New Member Member

Hey all just sayin hey and I look forward to being part of the community.
  2. That One Guy

That One Guy Junior Member Member

Welcome! I hope you find something in interest and have a great time on the forums! Remember to always be active!
  3. Jok3r

Jok3r MC-Admin/Summoner Member

We got artists hackers coders you name it and we got, you know that this is for electronics I hope...
    let us know or the Super mods or even admin if you have a talent. And have fun, like That One Guy said "Be active!"
    :D
  4. Xtermination

well I guess it ain't much of a talent but I can increase the size of the gsc's and I have combined two mod menus together.
  5. dns

dns Active Member Admin

That's actually a lot more than most newbies could do or even be willing to learn. Did you teach yourself?
  6. Xtermination

yeah a lot of trial and error but now I got it down.
  7. dns

dns Active Member Admin

Well that's the kind of thing we applaud here. We encourage sharing and teaching each other new things, but only to those who are willing to learn.
  8. Jok3r

Jok3r MC-Admin/Summoner Member

Nice!
    You should go and talk with Brandon and Wick3d ask them if you can help with something!
  9. Brandon

Brandon Programmer Moderator

That one guy Needs to be more active ;D i miss him LOL he needs to get his butt back in here that being said Welcome to newhax.com Enjoy your stay
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.