Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

Suggestions? Requests?

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems, & Complaints' started by dns, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. dns

dns Active Member Admin

Does anybody have any suggestions or requests for the site? I know there's something you want that we don't have. Let us know so we can give you what you want. Newhax is here to work for you, but we can't read minds here.
  2. aazcod

aazcod Dns is gey Member

we need more c++ tutorials i can help but im just saying and a runescape section i can provide legit bots and if its cool i can host a newhax server for classic like when you goto minecraft.net and click classic multiplayer and goto a server or use WOM
  3. Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza Junior Member Member

4. Coldfire202

Coldfire202 Herro There! Super-Mod

We need more game hacks...but I'm busy learning Android atm...lol
  5. dns

dns Active Member Admin

I have a cracked/working "mask my ip".
  6. American

American Little. Lovable. Lolis!! Admin

Dns you need an " American's Corner " Folder in the forum where i post help and shit for windows , linux , consoles.......
    give advice , personal opinions , help people , troll and flame!! i have 1,000's of trolling pics tons of programs for windows
    and linux lots of console help and tips and tons of personal opinions and asshole-ish advice
  7. Ironhide

Ironhide Junior Member Member

Add a real 'Awards' system, not this trophy points stuff...or at least still add a spot under a person's name when they post with trophy icons that they've been awarded.

I realize the last point on this was quite a while ago, but this is the only suggestions/requests thread available so.
  8. dns

dns Active Member Admin

Still wanna share some of that?

The trophy points are xenforo's version of an awards system. I don't think there's a plugin to change it but it may be possible to modify some of it's features. So you're saying it'd be better if a user's trophys/achievements were listed with their names in posts?
  9. American

American Little. Lovable. Lolis!! Admin

I don't really need an " american's corner " to accomplish this stuff anymore considering the way the forum is laid out.
    I already archive my posts properly to the sections available now :)

And yes I once thought about some of the trophies being listed under the users name with the ability to click and go to their trophy page.
    Sounds like it would spruce things up.
  10. Ironhide

Ironhide Junior Member Member

Kinda, like on many forums there's a users post and then under the user's avatar there's usually his reputation, post count, etc and then a list of his awards, but with icons. (Ya know, like a computer programmer award would have a keyboard or something as an award icon under the user's avatar in a post)
  11. dns

dns Active Member Admin

Ok I see see what you mean. I'll look into it and see what we can do.
  12. Scottyyy

Scottyyy Junior Member Member

Give everyone a free Xbox One or Ps4 every time they make a post, It will also generate much more activity on the forum :)
  13. aazcod

aazcod Dns is gey Member

Maybe even make some actual awards (Quality threads, Tutorial creator, ect.. idk) and we could all try to see who can come up with the best award badge (possibly a 10x10 png? Wouldn't be hard to pull off.
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.