Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

[SC7E52] COMPLETE Zombies Command Code (NON-HOST) And Multiplayer Command Codes!

Discussion in 'Wii Game Codes' started by That One Guy, Jun 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. That One Guy

That One Guy Junior Member Member

+Rep if you really think this code is awesome!
    Don't worry, multiplayer one is coming soon! Mainly stat editors like hetoan2 is selling.

Complete Zombies Command Code [Kyle]
    42000000 90000000
    0613B370 0000005B
    78DA2BCD 4BCACC4B
    49CCC9E1 E52A29CF
    2C2E01F1 14C23D3D
    E31D1594 F2F29373
    320B94D0 659C4032
    258945E9 A9251872
    2E018E2E F12EFEE1
    7E0A4A29 A9B999E9
    F929D895 F8B8BA85
    2828A567 96A52A24
    E6E6E603 1501007A
    4B2CCA00 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    Go into a public or private match. Switch to control layout "Foxtrot", and then follow which buttons to press to turn on the different commands (check bottom) If public wait 'til round 2. If private you can use it right away.

Well, I made it, so that means it's not leaking. And, although others have made it before me, if I make it myself, that gives me the right to release it or not. And that's not called leaking.

Incase some people don't believe me, here it proof that others say it's not leaking:

http://prntscr.com/248ba
    http://prntscr.com/24gi7

All things this code does (ALL are non-host):
    No-Clip - Twist Wii Remote and push A
    DemiGod Mode - Twist Wii Remote and push Down on the Dpad
    Give Ammo - Twist Wii Remote and push Left on the Dpad
    No Target - Twist Wii Remote and Push B

Note: You can change controls back to alpha (or whatever you use) while in noclip and fly around and still be able to turn the power on, revive players, etc.

BTW, this isn't technically ruining zombies, it's helping people get to higher rounds. Maybe not legit, but it helps.

Multiplayer Coming soon!
  2. Crazy52

Crazy52 Gate Keeper Admin

nice demi-god mode
  3. youngwolf

youngwolf New Member Member

Does this need an activator? For some reason it froze my wii :/
  4. Roper

Roper Wii Coder Moderator Member

this are not your to post any cone to do with commands are mine/ and masterq we found the addres . u need to remove this but now it on ?
  5. DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF Co-Webmaster Admin

did any one give kyle the address or did he work them out for him self.
  6. That One Guy

I found them myself by easily searching "button_config_" and whatever button layout I wanted to search in memory viewer and knowing where to start the command code. I also found out how to compress the commands myself, so I made this, and a couple other versions.
  7. Crazy52

Crazy52 Gate Keeper Admin

you should use god mode & set normal B & A to there standard actions
  8. Brandon

Brandon Programmer Moderator

shouldent of posted this to public eyes good work though now the game is ruined please remove this post
  9. That One Guy

Actually, it's not ruined. It actually helps people get to higher rounds on zombies. Besides, I went into 17 different zombies matches.... used the no-clip and no-target, and the people loved it. They sent ally requests to me and wanted me to hack a zombies lobby for them. But out of those 17 different zombie matches, 2 people left. All the games were full with 4 players, but I mainly think they left because they kept needing to be revived 100+ times.

I've noticed Demi-God Mode doesn't really give you inf. health, which is why I'm planning on changing it to god mode, and it will be easy setting B & A to their standard actions, which I will do once I recreate it. Thanks for the suggestion. ;D
  10. dns

dns Active Member Admin

I really don't think this is anything game ruining. Whole team will benefit from the one person using it by getting revived and there asses saved, and they will all get to higher levels with high scores. +1 For this kyle.
  11. SLODDIR

SLODDIR New Member Member

"Go into a public or private match. Switch to control layout "Foxtrot", and then follow which buttons to press to turn on the different commands (check bottom) If public wait 'til round 2. If private you can use it right away."
  12. Jok3r

Jok3r MC-Admin/Summoner Member

I love this code so much!!!
  13. That One Guy

I use it everyday, along with my updated version, that has loads more stuff in it. I'm planning on releasing it once I work out all the glitches.
  14. Death

Death Junior Member Member

[QUOTE/]I've noticed Demi-God Mode doesn't really give you inf. health, which is why I'm planning on changing it to god mode, and it will be easy setting B & A to their standard actions, which I will do once I recreate it. Thanks for the suggestion. ;D[/QUOTE]

actually, as you seen from me, your demi god mode works, and works beautifully :D
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.