Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

[SC7E52] Black Ops Spawn Bot

Discussion in 'Wii Game Mods' started by wick3d, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. wick3d

wick3d z0rz Admin

Heres a script to spawn AI Bots in-game. This is not my script, it was originally posted on se7ensins, and as far as i know ported to wii by Trentlio.

spawnBot()
    {
    self sayAll("^7Robot Spawned");
    bot = AddTestClient();
    bot.pers[ "isBot" ] = true;
    bot thread initIndividualBot();
    }

initIndividualBot()
    {
    while(!isdefined(self.pers["team"]))
    wait 1;
    self notify("menuresponse", game["menu_team"], "autoassign");
    wait 1;
    self notify( "menuresponse", "changeclass", "smg_mp" );
    self waittill( "spawned_player" );
    }

This can be added to a mod menu, but it lags like hell for a few seconds each time you spawn one, so i would suggest only allowing the host (yourself) to use the function.
    4 people like this.
  2. Nuke547

Nuke547 Junior Member Member

Nice, I had this long ago, but lost it. Its good to have, even if you dont even need it at the moment.
    Thanks Wick3d!
  3. Sh0tGuN2197

Sh0tGuN2197 *Shotty* Super-Mod

Along with a couple of models, I have wanted this too. Nobody ever wanted to give it to me. Thanks wicked. Your the eat! :D
  4. wick3d

wick3d z0rz Admin

No prob guys, dont be afraid to use the thank/rep buttons :P
  5. Brandon

Brandon Programmer Moderator

Thanks Wick3d you helped me out on this one :)
  6. Mckelle

Mckelle New Member Member

Nice but Trent didn't port this, although he wouldn't admit it (:
  7. dns

dns Active Member Admin

Lol shotgun, wicked is the "eat"? I actually lol'ed. :P
  8. That One Guy

That One Guy Junior Member Member

+1 rep. Even though I don't .iso mod, this looks pretty tight! This might just make me want to .iso mod myself. :o
  9. wick3d

wick3d z0rz Admin

PWNZER, appologies if you were the original porter. Like i said it was my best guess, though come to think of it, he didnt include it in any of his menus if i recall.
  10. dns

dns Active Member Admin

What is the spawn limit on AI Bots before you get the G-Spawn error?
  11. Shinigami

Shinigami Active Member Member

The bots take up a space like a person in the game

So if your in a game without anyone, without the game lobby size modifier, my guess it would be a limit of nine. The script uses bots from combat training so can picture something similar

Ive used a spawn bot script before, just not this one, so if I'm way off sorry
  12. dns

dns Active Member Admin

Yeah I understand that it's object oriented and Wii has limited space. But what i'm wondering is, is it possible to have more than a total of 10 players in any given match or what? Never know, it might be possible but just be laggy as hell...
  13. That One Guy

That One Guy Junior Member Member

I've used the 12 players in lobby code and it wasn't laggy at all. The other players said it was just fine also. Guess it really depends on your internet connection.
  14. Shinigami

Shinigami Active Member Member

I used to the 12 player lobby as well but only for stuff like Hide n Seek

Anything else would cause crazy lag or freezing
  15. dns

dns Active Member Admin

I was wondering mainly cuz I thought it might be cool to go full hacks 1 vs. like 20 bots for the win. \0/
  16. Jok3r

Jok3r MC-Admin/Summoner Member

Wait wait so do you actually spawn bots of like people (players)
    Or am I missing something?
  17. Mckelle

Mckelle New Member Member

Lol i dont care about credit for a port, its a port if anyone could do it than its not even worth taking credit for
  18. wick3d

wick3d z0rz Admin

true ^^

And Zeek told me you could have up to 15 bot + yourself in a lobby even though max human players would be 12 using the code. idk, havnt tried.
  19. dns

dns Active Member Admin

Well I know that no matter what, combat training lags like hell as it is. So would this be a decent way to make your own sort of combat training by just entering a pvt match and then spawning a few bots to play against? Or would it be laggy like combat training is. I know it isn't my connection.
  20. savage

savage Junior Member Member

DNS if your running from USB have you installed the 249 hot fix, it cleared a shit load of lag for me when running from usb
  21. dns

dns Active Member Admin

No I haven't actually. I had it on my bro's Wii but I haven't put it on this one. I'll try that and thanks for the suggestion bro.
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.