Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

[PREVIEW] Minecraft v. 1.8

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sh0tGuN2197, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. Sh0tGuN2197

Sh0tGuN2197 *Shotty* Super-Mod

Some things 1.8 includes:
    New mob
    Game Modes
    New graphics
    Torch brightness setting
    New GUI features
    And much more.

It is not in it's final stage as of yet, but this is the most up to date video preview of minecraft 1.8

[video=youtube;PcNgWEhlAxg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcNgWEhlAxg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Watch The Video Here
    1 person likes this.
  2. Sh0tGuN2197

Bump. Sorry for double posting, just want this on the shoutbox :P I hate how tapatalk doesnt put it on the shoutbox.
  3. Brandon

Brandon Programmer Moderator

Haha i saw that mister double posting :P you need to learn not to double post jk :hmph:
  4. jordan

jordan New Member Member

I watched it. Cant wait for update :D
    Does anyone know when its expected to be released?
  5. Sh0tGuN2197

He said soon in the video. I'm assuming a couple a weeks. I'm not positive, but he did say.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.388869,-111.744486
  6. Sh0tGuN2197

I forgot I was going to embed the video.
  7. apbritt

apbritt New Member Member

Rekease date for 1.8

I heard from a rumor that the 1.8 update will come out on the 8th which will make sense because notch said it wuold be released really soon, so expect it soon. Also go on minecraftforums they show all the news u need for 1.8 and 1.9
  8. Jok3r

Jok3r MC-Admin/Summoner Member

Yea thats what I heard to, I want it to come out on the 8th just so we can have it!
    I know its not gonna be completely finished but still just to have it!
    and Also U guys should check this mod out for the Enderman, also get SPC (Single player commands) so you can just spawn them to check it out.
    but remember these are a social mob they will all attack you if you attack one, so just keep your eyes open, and in this mod you have to actually attack them to get them angry its not quite like the real ones...

Keep in mind these guys are really fucking annoying!!!
    [video=youtube;07B_9n2Wgd0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07B_9n2Wgd0[/video]
  9. Sh0tGuN2197

Lol joker, that was sadly amusing and annoying as mentioned.
  10. Jok3r

Jok3r MC-Admin/Summoner Member

xD what'd I say those guys make alot of mod showcases and I just get the link and go do it, I cant actually listen to them and be amused glad you could be, but I hate those guys! thats just the first vid I found so um yea... xD
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.