Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

Plugins by Jok3r!

Discussion in 'Hacks & Mods' started by Jok3r, Sep 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. Jok3r

Jok3r MC-Admin/Summoner Member

I will be adding every single one I make here and obviously since I just started JAVA I will get better as I go! but I have 2 ready for use tested and working as I wanted them to, but I am open to suggestions, and help! I have these for you and more coming!

MCBC V1.1 (Minecraft Block Changer)
    http://adf.ly/2sZv8
    Now to use this you can use permissions, or just use OP!
    the permission node is, "mcbc.use"
    I recommend only giving to highly trusted people!
    now to use it simply type: "/bc" to enable it! "/bc" to disable it! to use specific blocks just use "/bc x" x being the block ID working on name/ID usage, now to use "/bc x" it needs to be enabled.
    Now it is a "BLOCK CHANGER" so it will only change to blocks not diamonds, coal, ingots etc... so just remember that!
    But when it is active (enabled) hit the block you wish to change and whala! there's the changed block!
    Keep in mind that this can be the ultimate griefing machine! So i repeat only allow very trusted players (people)
    Ping!
    http://adf.ly/2pMos
    This is simply a Pinger, type "/ping" and if it returns with "Pong!" then your server is open to players coming online!

Have fun with these PM me if you want the source codes!
    And P.S. take into consideration when you judge I just started learning Java! Thank you!
  2. jordan

jordan New Member Member

Is your MCBC just another world-edit?
  3. Jok3r

Jok3r MC-Admin/Summoner Member

Pree much I just made it for a quick worldedit type thing if you only need to change specific blocks! :D

Version 1.1 for MCBC was released click the Adfly it will take you to my bukkit plugin page, and you can see all the features!
  4. Sh0tGuN2197

Sh0tGuN2197 *Shotty* Super-Mod

Please refrain from double posting. I fixed it this time.
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.