Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

New iso mods

Discussion in 'Wii Game Mods' started by iiPwner, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. iiPwner

iiPwner Junior Member Member

If you have any suggestions for me paste them here so i can find out what people want
    :o
  2. vettacossx-alpha

vettacossx-alpha Midnight Mage Member

well a suggestion is to LOOK AT RAD TOOLS and check our The Conduit or other games (not just wii games im talking even gta4) and youll find the cut scenes in a format called BINK VIDEO with a file extention called .Bnk in the iso

I would love to see someone make some replay value by replacing those cut scenes I HAVE DONE THIS B4 ( i made quite a few mods for the wii) but ive yet to see anyone replace an entire story modes cutscenes and the conduit BEGS FOR IT :P as you can see ive made a few examples and a lil info on doing this to any games cutscenes in bnk file format http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=24334

To Edit the cutscenes in any iso that has .bnk files just use this

http://www.radgametools.com/down/Bink/RADTools.exe

If you have any trouble with using the tools hit me up ill write up the tut or find the CONDUIT AMV MOD i posted at GBATEMP would even help out with the mod if need be to see it happen :)
  3. wick3d

wick3d z0rz Admin

That'd be pretty sick, ive seen some pretty in depth iso mods but never a cut scene edit. There was 1 in particular, called Kustom Kart Wii (MKW) that was fantastic, everything was changed from player images, to background, to music. The only thing he didnt actually change was the course of the tracks themselves.
  4. vettacossx-alpha

vettacossx-alpha Midnight Mage Member

we can make our own tracks easy enough as well i love the custom rainbow road that they made @ gbatemp was hot also if you wanna do any cut scenes I can find my docs on that in the WD book (1tb hdd for homebrew i have used archived digital memories lets say lol) but ive worked with RadTools on pc,ps3,psp, and 360 basicly

Prerequisite: any console with a backup loader and tools to extract the data and put it back in the iso

A tell tale is when you boot the game if it says BINK video with this icon its moddable cut scenes
    [​IMG] vectors tools are FREELY AVAILABLE but keep in mind a .bnk format video can take up to 30+ hours to encrypt if you do it in any decent quality ;) however when rad tools is done you have used the SDK TOOL they used to make this cut scene you simply name your BNK file the same as the name of the one youd like to replace...Then on the pc you open the iso replace the file and test it...If it freezes you have to redo it check your res and audio format ect...

FINALLY:
    Its true you cannot legally distribute the ISO file however it is PERFECTLY LEGAL TO DISTRIBUTE AND POST A .BNK file that YOU ENCRYPTED...Even with the same name as the BNK file your replacing in the iso :P

JUST DONT POST THE ISO ITSELF OR IF YOU DO (do it from the local library lol or McDonalds hotspot rofl)
  5. Tech~Tac

Tech~Tac New Member Member

so with this, would you be able to play your own music in a lobby on black ops??
  6. Jok3r

Jok3r MC-Admin/Summoner Member

Oh thanks Vettacossx for reminding me that I wanted to Bink My black ops iso!
    I want some crazy war vids going on not the default gay treyarch one!
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.