Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

My Pc With A Wii Inside! MY WII PC MOD BY VettaCossX

Discussion in 'Wii System Mods & Software' started by vettacossx-alpha, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. vettacossx-alpha

vettacossx-alpha Midnight Mage Member

[video=youtube;BmQIL4w_MRg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmQIL4w_MRg[/video]

[​IMG]

basicly i a HACKED THE PLASTIC AND ALUMINUM out to FIT my wii and that is all i have really done here honestly... ;)

Basicly the key is to use a tower that is DEEP enough that when you put your WII into the slot you cut there is at least 4 inches between your PChardware (like your RAM or PCI cards) I got my tower from tigerdirect for 40$ and just moved my hardware over to it to test this out for fun!. having that 4 inches is key AND A FAN to help circulation helps as well.

Anyway thought folks might get a kick out of this old hardware abuse I MEAN MOD I did back in the day when i was in the wii scene lol​
  2. wick3d

wick3d z0rz Admin

lol very cool, but how do you plug stuff in to the back of the wii? :hmph:
  3. Mckelle

Mckelle New Member Member

Shit, now he's like, you have to plug stuff in :O
  4. Jok3r

Jok3r MC-Admin/Summoner Member

XD no input prolly does... But damn i aughta track vetta down havent seen him post in a long ass time!
  5. Brandon

Brandon Programmer Moderator

LOL proablly cut a slot for the cords to come out or he put a power thing in his pc and the vid cords could be hooked up to a seprate moniter :P
    Looks sick
  6. Crazy52

Crazy52 Gate Keeper Admin

its easy to mod the wii's A/V out for a PC monitor
  7. Brandon

Brandon Programmer Moderator

Oh ic i never thouht it would be easier to do that
  8. Kanibull

Kanibull Junior Member Moderator

Looks like it was recorded thru a sock

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
Thread Status: