Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

$me == 3nvisi0n

Discussion in 'Intro's & Absences' started by 3nvisi0n, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. 3nvisi0n

3nvisi0n The R3v0lu710n Super-Mod

Hello everyone,

As you should already see my handle is 3nvisi0n, and I'm here because I figure I might be able to help with any questions people may have and share my knowledge regarding programming.

I am experienced in most major languages used including:

Java: at all levels, I've done pretty much everything from general Objects, to socket level work, to games, and mobile applications(Blackberry, and Android)
    C: One of my first languages, I generally use C with a little bit of C++(booleans, var declarations anywhere) so although its mostly C it's compiled as C++.
    C++: I know some of the C++ stuff but I generally write C
    PHP: is my favorite language, second language I learned but use most, I've written stuff varying from Web applications, to client side applications. (With PHP comes knowledge of PostgreSQL and MySQL)
    HTML/CSS: Not really programming languages, but figured I'd toss it in here as well, I can do some good designing(web and graphic design[Photoshop Smile] is one of my passions)
    Javascript: I've used JS a lot with PHP(JS for clientside on pages) I'm quite familiar with AJAX concepts, although I prefer JSON instead of XML.
    VB6: I still use Visual basic 6 on occasional(I prefer it to the new .net stuff) for quick stuff, I might not know everything when it comes to technical coding in VB6 but I know a fair bit when it comes to designing in it(and in general using the Windows API to make some nice looking GUIs)

I also know some other languages, and have worked in them just not as frequently as the above:
    Objective-C(iPhone) ActionScript2/3(minimal) OpenGL(not really a stand alone language but I've used the API) MIPS32 Assembly, Intel assembly(a bit, less than I've done MIPS), Python(a couple projects here and there), and Ruby.

So that's me in relation to programming, feel free to ask any questions via PM to me and I'll do my best to answer.

3nvisi0n
  2. dns

dns Active Member Admin

Hello 3nvision and I welcome you to the forum. I'm glad to see an experienced person join it's always a great benefit for everyone to have someone to seek for help in new areas. Thanks for your time and we look forward to working and learning with you!

PS: Also, great job on the Xat bots and whatnot. Well done, i'm gonna go ahead and +1 just for that, lol.
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.