Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

Lucky 7

Discussion in 'Intro's & Absences' started by Lucky96, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. Lucky96

Lucky96 New Member Member

Hello i'm sorry to advertising to those an spamming your email sorry DNS.

Hi I am Lucky I am a coder,programmer for apple an computers an I know scripts html,css all of them I am to lazy to list them :D,I also hack sites which I am not planning to do here.I made some programs ;@I have made some Xbox generators that really work so yea.
  2. Sh0tGuN2197

Sh0tGuN2197 *Shotty* Super-Mod

Well, welcome to the forums. Don't even bother trying to hack our site. It's not possible bro. If you knew dns, you would know. Just saying ;) You should send me a generator. I don't have an xbox, but I'd like to see your work.
  3. dns

dns Active Member Admin

Lol shotty I wouldn't say it's impossible, but it wouldn't be as easy as most other vbulletin sites. But lucky as far as the advertising/spam shit goes, try to control yourself when coming to a new forum. I know you want to advertise your site and all but damn bro have some respect for us and our members, ok? We don't mind sharing links and affiliation and all that, but like I said, you made it seem like it was the only reason you came here. Enjoy our forums and shit.
  4. Coldfire202

Coldfire202 Herro There! Super-Mod

Yeah bro. Like I said. Do it in your sig. Lol. And dns. It's not hackproof. But we hack our own site to make it more hack proof. Lol. DDossing time!!! :p
  5. dns

dns Active Member Admin

Yeah we get bored and ddos our own website [xat]maniac[/xat]
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.