Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

Let's Hack Project Exonaut

Discussion in 'Computer Gaming' started by dns, Jun 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. dns

dns Active Member Admin

2. Nuke547

Nuke547 Junior Member Member

this game freezes me like crazy... therefore, its hard to hack
  3. Anon

Anon Junior Member Member

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LulZ!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is also a pretty bad ass war game that i can hack in it's very simple.
    If you would like the link
    Combatarms.nexon.net
    1. Download the .DLL file.
    2. Download PerX injector.
    3. Open PerX injector and browse for your .DLL file. [DONT FOR GET TO CHECK IN AUTOMATICALLY]
    4. Start Combat Arms.
    5. Enjoy you're game hacks.
  4. dns

dns Active Member Admin

Do you think you could make some tutorials or guides for some of the people here who are new or freshly learning a new skill?
  5. Anon

If we are allowed to leach hacks i think i can find a pretty good hack, But most likely you would probally get banned
  6. Anon

Well right now i dont have the charger to my laptop with cam studio 7 so... but as soon as i buy a new charger i will be able to make programs for this website and much other neat stuff :D
  7. DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF Co-Webmaster Admin

Looking forward to this
  8. Sh0tGuN2197

Sh0tGuN2197 *Shotty* Super-Mod

Ill see what I can do soon dns, you may need to remind me, but I will try :P
  9. Cojoe

Cojoe GM Member

Do Not Use Google Chrome While Using It Freezes It. Get Firefox.
  10. Coldfire202

Coldfire202 Herro There! Super-Mod

Here's what I'll do...I have a program to decompile these games...hacked other games before...it was FUN.
    So I'll download this game which is a flash game....decompile it. Edit the scripts...and then compile it to the right format...but I'm not sure how long it would take...I'm becoming busy....and it's an online multiplayer thing also, so that means I gotta be more careful.
    But I will start ASAP.

Cfire out! Peace!

~c0ldfire202
  11. dns

dns Active Member Admin

The forum needs and seriously lacks tutorials of this nature. Do you mind posting a couple of lessons for everyone?
  12. Coldfire202

Coldfire202 Herro There! Super-Mod

Sure. I'm gonna have to get another program again...and for some reason...the game isn't showing up as a .swf
    I'll see what I can do.
  13. aazcod

aazcod Dns is gey Member

i know im off topic but if your really with anon you wouldnt blast your shit like that quit faking bro learn the ways im not personally in anon but i know if i was i wouldnt blast my shit out to everyone dude learn to be real no disrespect bro but comon noone likes those ddos bitches
  14. SLODDIR

SLODDIR New Member Member

Simple dll injection, anyone who even knows a tiny bit about hacking a pc game knows that, I dont even hack pc, and I know that.
  15. Cojoe

Cojoe GM Member

I don't know if you know this but your thinking of games that you downloaded no games that are on the fucking internet.
  16. aazcod

aazcod Dns is gey Member

why did you quote me and dll injection for an internet game for a .dll injection you need the .dll file your injecting to first dumbass you will need more than a .dll injection and that wont even work idk how to hack networking or any internet shit i only hack games like minecraft and make the .dll's you noobs inject without thinking twice
  17. dns

dns Active Member Admin

uh yeah we never ended up hacking this game.
  18. aazcod

aazcod Dns is gey Member

lol
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.