Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

I edited the Black Ops intro

Discussion in 'Wii Game Mods' started by Mckelle, Jul 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. Mckelle

Mckelle New Member Member

[video=youtube;r8WfxljYthM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8WfxljYthM[/video]

This video is 100 hundred percent legit
    and I plan on making custom intros
    Make sure your volume is up so you can hear the volume
  2. dns

dns Active Member Admin

Nice. I'd like to see more once you starting adding video clips or even changing backgrounds on certain screens.
  3. That One Guy

That One Guy Junior Member Member

This seems like totally fake, lol, but I will believe you. It looks kinda tight to be honest, instead of the really long intro that treyarch put that's really boring.
  4. dns

dns Active Member Admin

5. That One Guy

That One Guy Junior Member Member

Seems interesting, I will go check it out myself and see if I can do anything.
  6. Jok3r

Jok3r MC-Admin/Summoner Member

I know what you mean man! xD I watch the same damn thing over and over again! It gets a little annoying actually!
    Thanks for posting this I want to do this soon! I know I can right now If I want but Im lazy Ill do it soon!
  7. Mckelle

Mckelle New Member Member

Sorry for advertising but my site provides a service for creating these files
    Excuse me gonna squeeze this in here: rewindmods.tk
    Just send us your video clip or media file and well make it .bik file
  8. American

American Little. Lovable. Lolis!! Admin

yeah man ive been changing videogame intros of all sorts since the gamecube. but its good to know
    other people know how to do it and even care to :P
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.