Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

how???

Discussion in 'Intro's & Absences' started by nick1136, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. nick1136

nick1136 New Member Member

how do you get the hacks from this site?????????????????????????????????:ninja:
  2. Brandon

Brandon Programmer Moderator

you actually work on the site you just dont come into newhax and auto get hacks even know our website is free for everyone over here were a community we work with eachother to make hacks and ect.. we never put out the idea that ya come and you can get free shit for just registering :)
  3. aazcod

aazcod Dns is gey Member

4. Sh0tGuN2197

Sh0tGuN2197 *Shotty* Super-Mod

That means he is a newer member that has lesser privileges until he is active or contributes more posts. I believe they automatically switch when they have met the requirements.
  5. dns

dns Active Member Admin

You don't just ask for "hacks" in general. What exactly are you looking for?
  6. aazcod

aazcod Dns is gey Member

im sorry if this is a double post im confused by double posts but yes i agree with dns what do you want wii hack ps3 hack xbox hacks game hacks hacking computer hacks yanno tell us wtf you want man!! and thanks shotgun when will i be ranked lol ? can you make a minecraft junkie because that would be my best thing lol
  7. Sh0tGuN2197

Sh0tGuN2197 *Shotty* Super-Mod

Double Post: The user has posted two or more posts in consecutive order.
    Ex:
    Joe - Hi, how are you?
    Bill - Hello
    Bill - I'm good. How about you?

If you wish to add something to what you said before you can use the handy dandy Edit button that has been provided for a reason ;)
  8. aazcod

aazcod Dns is gey Member

o o o o o o o o o o o o thanks
  9. Alan Yu

Alan Yu New Member Member

well hello

anyone have an aimbot that is not patched cant find one :(
  10. 1comwiz26

1comwiz26 New Member Member

Pirate Bay

Try going to the Pirate Bay
  11. nick1136

nick1136 New Member Member

oh

oh well thanks now what do I have to do?
  12. Dexter

Dexter New Member Member

Duplicate File Detective

When playing these games earlier you had to pretend as being the Pokemon trainer. So your main objective was to try and catch these monsters and train them to perform any special task Apart from this there are also a number of Pokemon and, Duplicate File Finder games for boys in the online world you should try and catch other and try to upgrade yourself as a grand master of the game. With the development of internet and latest technologies you certainly can find different types of Pokemon games. A lot of new characters are also added to these games and so you can expect an entire new play.
  13. Alan Yu

Alan Yu New Member Member

eh

i still cant post erggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.