Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

How to really Clone powers on Xat Chats

Discussion in 'PC General' started by dns, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. dns

dns Active Member Admin

Please note that this is only a glitch, does not permanently give you a power to trade or sell, and is only temporary. Do not go telling everyone you know about this and use it sparingly or it will get patched. I did not tell this to you so you can abuse it or attempt to scam people. USE THIS INFO IN A MATURE FASHION!

Here is the simple way to Clone one (or multiple) powers on a Xat chat.

Step 1: First you have to find a friend who you trust on Xat.

Step 2: You will both need to be in the same 2 separate chat rooms at the same time. One you will stay in, and the other is just for the transfer of the power(s). For this guide, we will call the room you're going to be using the power in, RoomA, and the transfer room, RoomB.

Step 3: In RoomB, open a PC with your friend and have them trade the power to you that you want to use or "clone". Once the transfer is complete and you have the power, open the window for RoomA and refresh it. You will now have that power in RoomA and also in RoomB.

Step 4: Trade the power back to your friend (give it back to him) in RoomB. Now your friend has the power back and you can close RoomB if you wish.

You're done! It's that simple. Now as long as you stay in RoomA, you will have that power until you leave that room, but only in that chat room. The power is not able to be sold or traded, and is only temporary until you leave RoomA for any reason.

Please make sure if you're the one helping someone clone one of your powers that you trust them 100% or you could get your power stolen. Be especially careful when cloning expensive or epic powers!
  2. Nuke547

Nuke547 Junior Member Member

hmm, it actually worked
  3. Sh0tGuN2197

Sh0tGuN2197 *Shotty* Super-Mod

I thought there was already a reply here =\ Meaning, Nuke wasnt the first
  4. Crazy52

Crazy52 Gate Keeper Admin

the user deleted his post
  5. brann22

brann22 New Member Member

I replied with another way you can clone powers (via cache files), but I hadn't realized that there was already a post explaining how to do it that way.
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.