Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

How to hack flash games with Cheat Engine

Discussion in 'Forum Chatter' started by Nuke547, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. Nuke547

Nuke547 Junior Member Member

I recommend you use Mozilla Firefox for this tutorial.

I will use Bloons Tower Defense 2 for this tutorial.
    http://www.addictinggames.com/strategy-games/bloonstowerdefense2.jsp

First, in cheat engine, open plugin-container.exe.

Now look at your money in bloons.

Now in the value on cheat engine, type in this supposing your money is 650:

Code:
    650*8
    Now press first scan.

I dont know exactly why you must multiply it by 8, but you must. 8 is for most games.

There should be a few addresses, but to find the exact one, spend some money to lower your money. So I bought a monkey, and now I have $365.

So now on cheat engine, I have this for the value on cheat engine:

Code:
    365*8
    Now press Next Scan.

Now there should be only one address.
    [​IMG]

Once you change your value on cheat engine, spend some money or make money on bloon, and you hacked Bloon Tower Defense 2!

[​IMG]
  2. dns

dns Active Member Admin

I'm surprised nobody is taking interest to this yet. Learning Cheat Engine would be a very helpful skill for many of you, especially since it so closely resembles the way that gecko dotnet or wiird gui works for the Wii. Many things are similar between the way the addresses are found to make codes. I encourage you all to give this a shot and see what kind of stuff you can do. Best to start with simpler games at first and then work your way up. +1 Nuke
  3. Sh0tGuN2197

Sh0tGuN2197 *Shotty* Super-Mod

This is a very nice tutorial Nuke. Picture/Visual tutorials are the best :P

@dns I learned many functions and such of cheat engine long before I started with my gecko. I have used cheat engine in multiple scenarios and I love it![xat]l[/xat]
  4. FluffyDragon655

FluffyDragon655 New Member Member

i main use it for half-life its pretty fun messing with your ammo on deathmatch
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.