Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

How do i code php scrips fro xat bots

Discussion in 'PC General' started by eazye4life, Aug 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. eazye4life

eazye4life New Member Member

i dont know how cuz i am new and i dont get ut
  2. Sh0tGuN2197

Sh0tGuN2197 *Shotty* Super-Mod

Your going to want to start off simple an just study basic php
  3. Jok3r

Jok3r MC-Admin/Summoner Member

ask around some other forums because Shotgun, the guy that has already done one wont tell you!
  4. Cojoe

Cojoe GM Member

PHP coding isn't something you can learn in a few minutes, it takes time to learn PHP, and even when you think you know it all there's more to learn. But there are people at NEWHAX who know PHP coding and may help you. But i recommend using Google and search for PHP tutorials, this will get you to know PHP more, and even give you a chance to teach others PHP. This may not be what you are into, you find Coding boring and useless, but that's your choice.
  5. Sh0tGuN2197

I have not done anything with php before........ Where the fuck did u get that from? Lol wtf.

And cojoe, that was pretty helpful. Hopefully he does just as you had said.
  6. Brandon

Brandon Programmer Moderator

LOL shotty xD you could make a bot it aint hard LOL specially when you have some insight into php ;D
  7. Sh0tGuN2197

Message me what I need to do then ;) I bet I could I just don't know. I wouldn't know how to start
  8. Brandon

Brandon Programmer Moderator

K ill message you later today after i sleep ;p it should be easy for you ;D
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.