Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

Holy God!

Discussion in 'Developer General' started by Jok3r, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. Jok3r

Jok3r MC-Admin/Summoner Member

Nobody here either!
    Im going to find that guy "fusi0n" or whatever his name is from hetoan2's chat and he can probably do something here, and if I'm not mistaken Zygra knows Java aswell!
    If you do Zyggy Don't hold back on us man, teach us we need more people getting enthusiastic about the site and the people that are involved with it!!
    Lets get going on the whole teaching because one day you'll find someone that you can teach and later find that they can teach you... [xat]hello[/xat]
    Leave your insight about this topic below in the comments... :thumbsup:
  2. Nuke547

Nuke547 Junior Member Member

I may know somebody who knows java, but I dont know if he'll want to come on the site and post tutorials.

But hey, its worth a try
  3. 3nvisi0n

3nvisi0n The R3v0lu710n Super-Mod

...What do you want to see in here; I'm fairly proficient at Java(I've known Java longer than I've known PHP)
  4. That One Guy

That One Guy Junior Member Member

Envy, you know EVERYTHING. :O
  5. 3nvisi0n

3nvisi0n The R3v0lu710n Super-Mod

lol, nah I know most of the major stuff though but I'm far from knowing everything even in this realm of programming.
  6. Jok3r

Well I would really like to learn more for Bukkit, like minecraft servers, for plugins and stuff... it would really be cool to make a newhax plugin....
  7. aazcod

aazcod Dns is gey Member

dude i can help too if your not still mad at me but id like to see either your server or the regional newhax server merge maybe that would be kick ass right? and all the plugins will be kinky together but wht do yu want in the newhax plugin?
  8. Jok3r

Well it would be nice to see some sort of automated broadcast in the server to lead people to newhax... That sounds awesome in my mind and maybe even a modification of the game like I use this new plugin called PortalSticks here check out the forum page on Bukkit PortalStick Mod Forum
    P.S. I wasn't ever mad at you lol, I dont get mad I just like to mess with people! haha
  9. Crazy52

Crazy52 Gate Keeper Admin

I miss the newhax MC irc bot

Sent from my ADR6300
  10. aazcod

aazcod Dns is gey Member

o ok gud i was in a pissed off mood and so were you i think lolz and yeah i guess that does sound good do you mean like sumthing that like every lets say hour or everytime sumone joins it says like "newhax.com the place to be " or like "goto newhax.com were you need to join to rank and find all your needed hacks and upload them to"

O AND JOKER ADD ME ON SKYPE AGAIN LOLZ we need to do somemore minecraft LP kus those r boss
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.