Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

hi im tk

Discussion in 'Intro's & Absences' started by tkdoud, May 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. tkdoud

tkdoud New Member Member

just here to try and learn the art no one special
  2. dns

dns Active Member Admin

Anytime you have a question feel free to post or pm us for help or to learn ;@
  3. Jok3r

Jok3r MC-Admin/Summoner Member

Welcome tk to the best hackers site in the world!
    We are still doing work on the site so if you see any thing out of order or strange just report it to one of the moderators of the section you found it in or go straight to dns.
    dns is the owner of the site so when I said were still doing work I meant the Admins...
    So that's
    -dns
    -DILIGAFF
    -Crazy52
    Feel free to ask question just as dns said in the reply above...
    And make sure you understand the site and the works to better your knowledge of posting, I was a noob so I'm just warning you. Don't do what I did...
    If you wanna here the story come to our chat at our irc or xat
    xat.com/newhax
    http://chatsgroup.com/web_gear/chat/media.php?d=NewHax&p=0&id=145585480
    I was such a newblet(suckish)
    You can check out your profile and add an image when you got some time and check out our codes sections-that's what I'm assuming your here for...
    Now keep in mind we do t have much cause we have only been online since...
    Ill check agian or ask dns but I'm pretty sure its just (5/6/11)
  4. tkdoud

tkdoud New Member Member

thank you guys for the warm welcome i should be fine sense vetta is my cousin
  5. vettacossx-alpha

vettacossx-alpha Midnight Mage Member

Yep this is a good place for you to watch and see how a community expands and manifests :) a network entangle is a network motivated after all! :)

BTW its hard beleive he is that young and still such a clever lil smart azz you guys have been warned LOL hes definitely blood hahahaha
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.