Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

Halo Custom Edition Portable

Discussion in 'Computer Gaming' started by Crazy52, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. Crazy52

Crazy52 Gate Keeper Admin

Halo Custom Edition Portable

[​IMG]

Download (Fixed 3/8/14)

How to;
    1)Launch Halo Setup Wizard and extract to desired destination
    2)Launch Haloce.exe and enjoy!

Just launch and play

If you are unable to see speech from the other players while in a server, this is normal and to fix this you need to install 'MSXML 4.0 SP2 Parser and SDK' which you can get here
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2014
    Death likes this.
  2. Sh0tGuN2197

Sh0tGuN2197 *Shotty* Super-Mod

Lol yeah.. I think you tried that a lot O.o either that or you just googled some of these things. Idk =\
  3. Cojoe

Cojoe GM Member

you can never know with crazy. but thank you andrew for this.. others may enjoy it.
  4. xHunter

xHunter New Member Member

I cant seem to get the download to work anymore...
  5. Coldfire202

Coldfire202 Herro There! Super-Mod

That's because the thread is 2 years old.
    I'll see if I can find it on my system. I did have it here at one point.
  6. xHunter

xHunter New Member Member

Did you find a copy of it?
  7. Coldfire202

No. I do not think I have it. I'll check one more location later today though.
  8. dns

dns Active Member Admin

Found it and edited the download link in the OP. Took 15 seconds to google it and edit it in there. Cf it seems like you spend more time talking about how you're going to help someone than you ever actually spend being helpful.
  9. Coldfire202

I've been outside working all day and there's some personal stuff I'm dealing with that you can PM me on the IRC about but I just looked at my external and I couldn't find it.
    I wanted to find the zip I had because I was sure of it working :P :P I always go to my resources first before looking at untested stuff. Just a thing of mine.
  10. American

American Little. Lovable. Lolis!! Admin

I used to play halo 24/7 and was a beast. I still have this on a backup HD somewhere! I kind of want to play halo again haha!

Sent from my ADR6300
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.