Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

Free Sig Pic For Anyone!

Discussion in 'Graphics' started by Jok3r, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. Jok3r

Jok3r MC-Admin/Summoner Member

Newhax Wind effect sig pic free for anyone to use if you dont really mind the effect and are just looking for a sig pic to fill up ur slot and have something for someone to look at! ;)
    Newhax in the Wind:
    [​IMG]
  2. dns

dns Active Member Admin

Jok3r when are you going to start playing around with more transparency for backgrounds of images you create? People enjoy art that can be placed onto many different colors of pages or websites without it clashing or looking out of place. I think transparent backgrounds make artwork more versatile and desirable by more people depending on the use of the image. Just a thought to add to your list of things to think about when you're bored. :P
  3. Jok3r

um... dns that would be called a render I believe...
    Ask Shinigami because I think that its called a render...
    But look at my bottom sig pic thats a transparent BG...
  4. wick3d

wick3d z0rz Admin

Cool effect, though i dont really get why its called wind effect, doesnt really make me think of wind. I think you mean cropped, not rendered btw.
  5. Jok3r

Well a render is an image that has a a colored object or character and it has the BG removed!
    Correct me if Im wrong
  6. GodMike

GodMike Junior Member Member

Can you make one that says GodMike
  7. FluffyDragon655

FluffyDragon655 New Member Member

make me one with dragonite and it say FluffyDragon655
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.