Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

Envision Designs

Discussion in 'Graphics' started by 3nvisi0n, Jun 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. 3nvisi0n

3nvisi0n The R3v0lu710n Super-Mod

I figure I'll share a few of my designs from a variety of sources made with various intentions, some professional some just for fun. In all cases I am the majority creator, not just copying and pasting nice stuff :) Let me know your thoughts.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is a Screenshot from of a website I designed
    [​IMG]

This one is a cover of a pamphlet for youth conference being held.
    [​IMG]
  2. That One Guy

That One Guy Junior Member Member

This is sick bro! I like how on some the colors contrast with each other, making it stand out more. Do you mind if you could give me a template of a xat chat? And by the way, how did you do the blue squares on the first image? Mind if I steal that? xD
  3. dns

dns Active Member Admin

Envy these pics look good man. I especially like the blue/orange xat chat, and the chat below it. Did you also code that 'Oriented Ownage' chat with the "graffitti" style background?
  4. 3nvisi0n

Yes I coded the Omerta Oriented Owned(O3/Ozone for short) site(everything...use it for a course final project) and designed it.

Template: http://newhax.com/forums/showthread.php?1114-Xat-Background-Template&p=1768#post1768

Blue Squares - I have some brushes(I'll see if I can find the .abr for photoshop) that has the shape(several) I just use it, changed color, shifted a bit and used it again then went in with an eraser and did likewise.
  5. Sh0tGuN2197

Sh0tGuN2197 *Shotty* Super-Mod

These are really good... Why do I only see a couple here? Why are there not more <:O We would all like to see more :P
  6. 3nvisi0n

I don't have a lot more to show. :P
  7. Nuke547

Nuke547 Junior Member Member

All these pictures are awesome. Maybe you can make me a gfx :p. Jk, anyways, I love your graphic style, you're really good with the colors and stuff, keep up the good work!
  8. Shinigami

Shinigami Active Member Member

I like your style, especially with the web design. You have talent

~KIU
  9. Jok3r

Jok3r MC-Admin/Summoner Member

Looks good Envy!
    and LoL at Shinigami's one sig pic[​IMG]
  10. 3nvisi0n

A new picture, this one is for a summer camp(Bible Camp) staff hoodies. The theme for the summer was ignite; thus the fire.
    [​IMG]
  11. Jok3r

Jok3r MC-Admin/Summoner Member

Holy $#!T you have to make a tutorial for flaming letters or if its a font post it somewhere! thats intense!!!
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.