Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

Downloader by *Jok3r

Discussion in 'PC Software' started by Jok3r, Jun 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. Jok3r

Jok3r MC-Admin/Summoner Member

[​IMG]
    You simply Add the link of your download in the Text box to the left of the download button.
    and before you press the download open the Browse tab and selct the directory you would like to download to.
    and put a name in for it!
    Now you can press download!
    http://www.mediafire.com/?u4vtyya45s7wf4s

Rep+ if you liked this program or you know if it was bad and you have simpathy for me cause I suck...
    you know rep is always good so your choice and oppinion...
    Leave a comment below :)

:killzone:
  2. dns

dns Active Member Admin

Lol Joker idk what yall did to hack the rep but you now have 9117, I somehow have 5438, and a few others have awfully high numbers suddenly. So I think we have plenty until I fix it lol. I'm still scratchin my head tryin' to figure out what the hell happened to it. It went all buggy suddenly but everything seems normal...[XAT]d#hmm[/XAT]

And regarding the program..

Question: What all types of files can this download? Can it be used to download youtube videos or things of that nature?

Suggestion: Make the download directory auto-save and load at program startup until the user decides to change it to a different one.
    Allow user to alter the bandwidth allocation.
    Maybe include ability to pause/resume? This one may be difficult..
  3. Brandon

Brandon Programmer Moderator

Nice program jok3r and dns his rep went up again :$ sorry lol
  4. Jok3r

Jok3r MC-Admin/Summoner Member

XD everyone stop repping Im going to make an announcement in newhax news telling everyone to stop repping! maybe Im at alot now and Brandon has 31.3K so Yea I will [xat]hehe[/xat]
    But um...
    @dns Im not exactly sure i just made it so it can read the download from a link and get it! :P
    But I think thats a good idea with the YouTube DL thing, thanks bro maybe you want to work on it with me anyone is open to program suggestions if you want one... just ask [xat]smirk2[/xat]
    Infact Im going to make another thing in the news...
    yea, yea I will! Im making programs by request! just request it in the thread! [xat]smirk[/xat]
  5. bigham

bigham New Member Member

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.