Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

Best Video Converter?

Discussion in 'PC General' started by dns, Sep 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. dns

dns Active Member Admin

I manage quite a few of my friends media/handheld devices, such as mp3 players, phones, etc. From time to time I run into issues where I need to convert videos from one format to another. I usually use WinAVI for converting video files, but was wondering if you guys know of a faster and more diverse/flexible program.
  2. Sh0tGuN2197

Sh0tGuN2197 *Shotty* Super-Mod

I will keep my eyes open. I don't normally need to convert stuff so I don't have one right now, but I'll look.
  3. Brandon

Brandon Programmer Moderator

Any Video Converter Is what i use:Any Video Converter is an All-in-One video converting tool with easy-to-use graphical interface, fast converting speed and excellent video quality. It allows you to effortlessly convert video files between every format! It can convert almost all video formats including DivX, XviD, MOV, rm, rmvb, MPEG, VOB, DVD, WMV, AVI to MPEG-4 movie format for iPod/PSP or other portable video device, MP4 player or smart phone. It also supports any user defined video file formats as the output. Any Video Converter makes it easy for anyone to enjoy the any format video with your iPod, PSP, mobile phone or MP4 player.
    1.User-friendly interface that is easy to use.
    2.Converts all video formats to Apple iPod Video, Sony PSP and more
    3.Batch convert any video formats including avi, wmv, asf, mpg, mp4, etc.
    4.Support DivX and Xvid avi format as importing and exporting video
    5.Support default video/audio settings or user customized parameters for video and audio.
    6.Has the option to preview the video in real-time before conversion .
    7.World's fastest video conversion speed with stunning video and audio quality.
    8.Supports adjust many video/audio options for MP4 files. For example, video/audio sample rate, bit rate, video size...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://www.any-video-converter.com/:D
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.