Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

AdFly Link profit system

Discussion in 'PC General' started by Crazy52, Aug 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. Crazy52

Crazy52 Gate Keeper Admin

[​IMG]

AdFly is a good way to make a small amount of money using ADs

with AdFly you can embed a script on your site for users to be show an AdFly link on connecting or use a link that the user will see an AD before.

the ads don't bother people too much because you can choose between an ad that can be skipped after 5sec, or a banner AD that will be displayed at the top of the window.

AdFly tracks the use of your links for you and show the amount of money gained from each link over a timeline.

AdFly also uses PayPal,
    Payments are made automatically once per month, providing you have reached the minimum withdrawal amount of $5.00.

~
    1 person likes this.
  2. Brandon

Brandon Programmer Moderator

Thankyou sir i will start using this ;D +1 :thumbsup:
  3. Sh0tGuN2197

Sh0tGuN2197 *Shotty* Super-Mod

Now if only I had a popular site. Lol [xat]hmm[/xat]
  4. Jok3r

Jok3r MC-Admin/Summoner Member

its not so much that you need a popular site Shotgun, you can provide links to people on youtube, facebook, twitter etc. to other sites that people you know or people that you think you are getting traffic from are interested in, I see this alot on Minecraft's forums with mods and plugins and such! but for you, you can make game hacks and then release them publicly with a ad on the side, because then think, if they accidentally deleted your code or they need to go get it again for whatever reason, they might not have it saved and they will go and click that ad embedded URL!
    Hope this helps!
    ~Jok3r
  5. Crazy52

yea like i use youtube and twitter for my links and get like 50 - 90 people a day.
  6. dns

dns Active Member Admin

The diablo gold spamming is really starting to get annoying.
  7. Crazy52

wrong thread foo
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.