Change background image
  1. What's up? I see you're viewing as a Guest. How about registering, it only takes like 2 minutes. This will enable you to do more on our forum and stay updated.

[1.7.3] Hacked Client Pack

Discussion in 'Hacks & Mods' started by Sh0tGuN2197, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. Sh0tGuN2197

Sh0tGuN2197 *Shotty* Super-Mod

All these a .jar files so all you need to do is drag them over to your .bin folder and replace them with the minecraft.jar that is there simple! Backup your original minecraft.jar so you don't need to update it again.

Elite Client
    [​IMG]

Nexus Client,
    [​IMG]

PB Client,
    [​IMG]

Pika Client,
    [​IMG]

PvP Client.
    [​IMG]

Elite,Nexus,PB & Pika clients are all clients that involve the average hacked client offers. X-ray, wall-hack, Instant mine, Range.

The Pvp Client is based solely on PvP one of my favourite things from this client is you don't swing your sword if you hit someone, this way no one will know if you hit them. This client offers basic PvP advantages.

All these are working clients of 1.7.3

Scan:VirusTotal & Jotti

Download: Here
    Mirror: Mediafire
    -If either of these uploads breaks let me know.

I do not take ANY credit for this post.
    Source Page: Here
    1 person likes this.
  2. SLODDIR

SLODDIR New Member Member

Seriously.... that forum is not meant to be leaked to every minecraft noob, if you want it, sign up on the forum, wtf shotty, im done linking you to things.

Also, how are you going to put an adfly, on a link thats not yours, thats the same as being a thief...
  3. Sh0tGuN2197

Sh0tGuN2197 *Shotty* Super-Mod

It is a forum, and forums don't get leaked themselves, I did sign up, and it is my link I used the adfly on. I just uploaded it. It is not thievery when credit is given, and I don't need your links. :D I think that covers everything.
  4. Jok3r

Jok3r MC-Admin/Summoner Member

OMG Sloddir thats funny, you need to relax, we dont need anymore leaking drama up in heaa so just chill and maybe get it out to everyone yo!
  5. SLODDIR

SLODDIR New Member Member

So this is what happens when we leave u in the hood for 1 week.
  6. Brandon

Brandon Programmer Moderator

Solddir its a fucking link get over it man so what if its a adfly stop being a noob and be on the forums more and mabey you would actually post something useful jeeze all of you stfu
  7. dns

dns Active Member Admin

LOL shotty thanks for the modpack info/link it looks like a good one. Everyone else, I hope you're off your periods now and can go back to being semi-normal. lulz
  8. Brandon

Brandon Programmer Moderator

No dns once solddir actually starts contrubiting he has no say in what we post it wasent his so he should stop being a bitch towards shotgun
    >:(
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 180 days old.